AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_inline_n3lkjblMXb1s2djns
300 lésions et les rideaux se ferment, 21 grammes pris dans l'atmosphère et tu me verras sourire du seul endroit où je brille. j'ai l'impression d'être là où il faut être, sur ma photo un trou de cigarette et tu me verras sans peine, un soir où la lune est pleine.
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: open
LIENS:

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Empty
MessageSujet: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyVen 2 Jan - 16:35

Lou-Arès Valentin Iohannis

ft. josh hutcherson

22 y.oroumainlittérature & hip hophétérosexuelcélibataire

choses à savoir

altruiste ✵ persévérant ✵ bienveillant ✵ ambitieux ✵ curieux ✵ drôle ✵ leader ✵ ouvert d'esprit ✵ juste ✵ trop fier ✵ impatient ✵ secret ✵ pessimiste ✵ hyperactif ✵ impulsif ✵ peu sérieux ✵ solitaire ✵ je suis épileptique, c'est d'ailleurs la raison pour laquelle mes adoptions n'ont jamais duré longtemps. les crises se manifestent lorsqu'il y a trop de bruit ou de monde (les deux vont souvent ensemble) et ça peut être assez impressionnant, voire flippant. c'est en quelques sortes un secret ✵ je n'ai absolument aucun souvenir de mes parents biologiques, décédés alors que j'avais deux ans. je n'ai plus aucun contact avec la famille qui m'a adopté à mes quinze ans, excepté avec Costel que je considère comme mon véritable frère ✵ mon chien, Vlad, est un peu toute ma vie ✵ Usher est l'exemple même de ce que j'essaye de devenir chorégraphiquement parlant ✵ je n'aime pas Noël, ni aucune fête familiale. je n'ai pas de famille à proprement parler, et ça me déprime plus qu'autre chose de voir des gens profiter de leur famille et s'amuser tandis que je reste seul. ça ne me dérange pas, je m'y suis fait et la solitude n'est pas un problème, seulement mes parents me manquent... c'est une chose que même mon grand frère serait incapable de remplacer. bref, je ne fête jamais Noël ✵ je possède trois tatouages: une ancre sur le flanc; un bateau entre les omoplates; et le signe de la balance entouré de quatre étoiles au poignet

en lire plus.

ce que je cherche ... et plus encore.

(M/F) INTITULÉ DU LIEN ✈ Ici, vous décrirez la nature du lien que vous cherchez.
(M/F) INTITULÉ DU LIEN ✈ Ici, vous décrirez la nature du lien que vous cherchez.

code by ORICYA.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_inline_n3lkjblMXb1s2djns
300 lésions et les rideaux se ferment, 21 grammes pris dans l'atmosphère et tu me verras sourire du seul endroit où je brille. j'ai l'impression d'être là où il faut être, sur ma photo un trou de cigarette et tu me verras sans peine, un soir où la lune est pleine.
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyVen 2 Jan - 16:35

L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyVen 2 Jan - 16:35

Prénom Nom

ft. célébrité

sujets en cours

ft. prénom nom ✈ [url=titre du sujet]titre du sujet[/url]
ft. prénom nom ✈ [url=titre du sujet.]titre du sujet.[/url]

sujets archivés

ft. prénom nom ✈ [url=titre du sujet.]titre du sujet.[/url]

code by ORICYA.

E. Andrea-Ivy Martens
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

E. Andrea-Ivy Martens

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_inline_mpmyyosZF41qz4rgp
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 3 Jan - 22:39

"God of savagery", j'ai hâte sex1 perv
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 4 Jan - 14:02

Je t'ai promis un petit lien dès que j'avais ma validation ** Me voilà mon petit :D
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyLun 5 Jan - 17:58

Andy a retardé les choses, au tour d'Arès ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 2526596945

helloooow Crystal ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3492150055 ils font les mêmes études c'est déjà une chose mdr
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyLun 5 Jan - 18:06

Exact, mais Crystal est un peu plus âgé quand même lol
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyLun 5 Jan - 18:33

j'avoue que je n'ai pas d'idée pour le moment... quelque chose te vient en lisant les choses à savoir sur Arès ? ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3827133003
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyLun 5 Jan - 18:47

Pour leur rencontre peut-être qu'Arès aurait pu en salle d'étude remarqué qu'elle étudié la même chose que lui et aller lui demander de l'aide sur un devoir ?
Kaïss P. Dimitrov
ΘLYMPIƩΠS

Kaïss P. Dimitrov

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_lnegp6HkgK1qc3ao5o1_500
drunk in the arms of your gorgeous memory, lured in by the lovely way you keep showing up in mystery. if there's a hell for lovers and that's where you're gonna be, I can be hell's lover boy. I keep rolling down through the world to find you, asking all the fakes and the awfully confused why they're smiling big when I go about you, they know I'm crazy enough, I'm desperate enough for you
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: open, guys.
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyMer 7 Jan - 17:00

yep What a Face elle peut peut-être l'aider à s'intégrer parce que bon, c'est le petit nouveau quand même mdr
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyMer 7 Jan - 18:24

L'aider à l'intégré comment ça ?
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 11:45

à son arrivée il devait être paumé, après qu'il lui ait demandé de l'aide pour son devoir elle peut lui avoir fait visité l'île etc ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3827133003
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 12:06

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH l'intégré de cette manière mdr J'ai cru que tu me parlais de la classe xD

(Vous comptez mettre la fiche pub de LO sur bazzart ?)
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 12:09

ah, non mdr

(dès que Lily ou moi serons dans le groupe bazz'addicts, oui ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3827133003 )
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 12:12

Ah ben oui alors, elle pourra lui faire visiter et tout, mais bon faut pas non plus oublié qu'elle est pas née sur l'île qu'elle y est depuis trois ou 4 mois xD

(Haaan d'accord ^^ c'est dommage en attendant il ne se fait pas connaître :()
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 12:15

elle la connait quand même mieux que lui, et au début il était tout seul quoi mdr maintenant il à Andrea mais leur rencontre peut avoir eu lieu la semaine de son arrivée...

(je suis en train de poster des demandes de partenariats sur divers forums, et l'admission au groupe est en cours sur bazzart, ça devrait le faire ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3827133003)
Invité
Invité

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 10 Jan - 12:19

Ouais c'est sûr xD Quoiqu'il en soit ça me va parfaitement :D

(ah c'est une bonne nouvelle ** Généralement ils ne mettent pas trop trop longtemps lol)
Kaïss P. Dimitrov
ΘLYMPIƩΠS

Kaïss P. Dimitrov

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_lnegp6HkgK1qc3ao5o1_500
drunk in the arms of your gorgeous memory, lured in by the lovely way you keep showing up in mystery. if there's a hell for lovers and that's where you're gonna be, I can be hell's lover boy. I keep rolling down through the world to find you, asking all the fakes and the awfully confused why they're smiling big when I go about you, they know I'm crazy enough, I'm desperate enough for you
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: open, guys.
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 11 Jan - 17:55

d'accord, parfait ** on peut rp à l'intrigue si tu veux ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 1129776457
Jamie Prescott
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

Jamie Prescott

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_n7jru8gEWa1smcqr3o1_r1_250
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_n9uo9a453i1qdqw3ro7_250
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: Disponible ♣ Azel-Alvin-.. ♣
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptySam 7 Fév - 20:59

Comme on se ressemble fortement.. Je laisse ma trace et viens réclamer un petit lien *-*
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 11:48

bigluv
Andrea est dans la même confrérie que Jamie, ils peuvent donc s'être croisés alors qu'Arès allait voir Andrea cara
Jamie Prescott
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

Jamie Prescott

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_n7jru8gEWa1smcqr3o1_r1_250
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Tumblr_n9uo9a453i1qdqw3ro7_250
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 11:54

On peut dire ça, oui :D
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:10

ils s'entendront forcément bien, ils ne sont pas très différents, ni bien méchants donc bon ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 3827133003 après je sais pas trop, tu as besoin de quoi ?
Jamie Prescott
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

Jamie Prescott

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:15

Un peu de tout, en fait. Tout est libre. x)
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:20

Jamie est du genre sportif ? ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love 686105194
Jamie Prescott
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

Jamie Prescott

animal
woods

Feuille de personnage
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:28

Je ne dirais pas sportif mais il essaye de garder la forme quand même. XD
Contenu sponsorisé

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love Empty

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant