AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3lkjblMXb1s2djns
300 lésions et les rideaux se ferment, 21 grammes pris dans l'atmosphère et tu me verras sourire du seul endroit où je brille. j'ai l'impression d'être là où il faut être, sur ma photo un trou de cigarette et tu me verras sans peine, un soir où la lune est pleine.
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: open
LIENS:

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:35

mdr
Arès pourrait le pousser dans ce cas ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 3746462597
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jamie Prescott
ΛPΘLLΘΠ

Jamie Prescott

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Tumblr_n7jru8gEWa1smcqr3o1_r1_250
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Tumblr_n9uo9a453i1qdqw3ro7_250
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: Disponible ♣ Azel-Alvin-.. ♣
LIENS:

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 EmptyDim 8 Fév - 12:59

Le fait pas trop mal, dans ce cas. XDD (a)
L-Arès V. Iohannis
IΓƩΠƩ

L-Arès V. Iohannis

animal
ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3lkjblMXb1s2djns
300 lésions et les rideaux se ferment, 21 grammes pris dans l'atmosphère et tu me verras sourire du seul endroit où je brille. j'ai l'impression d'être là où il faut être, sur ma photo un trou de cigarette et tu me verras sans peine, un soir où la lune est pleine.
woods

Feuille de personnage
DISPONIBILITE RP: open
LIENS:

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 EmptyDim 8 Fév - 13:05

mdr
Contenu sponsorisé

animal
woods

MessageSujet: Re: ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love   ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love - Page 2 Empty

ARÈS ✵ I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2